Please Read Before Ordering
U.S. Shipping Only – Unfortunately, we can’t ship to customers outside the U.S. at this time. Orders placed from Canada and other countries will be refunded and cancelled.
Approximately 3 Weeks Lead Time – Our Classic Pine Customizable Cat Ladders are made to order. Current lead time to hand craft and prepare your ladder for shipping is approximately three weeks.
Return Policy & Return Shipping – If you want to return a ladder for any reason, you have 90 days to do so and we will refund your money. However, the shipping cost to return a ladder is the responsibility of the customer. We recommend keeping the original packaging until you’re sure you will be not be returning the ladder. Please note that shipping charges can be significant, particularly for the longest ladders.
See Product Details below …
6 Step Ladder – Now your cat will really be able to reach new heights! Please select standard or wide steps, wood finish and carpet color.
Product Dimensions & Weight:
· Standard steps are 9" x 9" (approx.)
· Wide steps are 11" x 11" (approx.)
· Overall length is 73-7/8"
· Assembled weight (with carpeting) is 16.2 lbs. for standard steps and 22 lbs. for wide steps.
See dimension diagrams for more detail. To compare sizes of all ladders, take a look at our Sizing Charts.
Package Dimensions & Weight for Shipping:
· 6 Step Ladder w/ standard steps – Package dimensions: 77" x 11" x 4". Package weight: 21 lbs.
· 6 Step Ladder w/ wide steps – Package dimensions: 89" x 13" x 4". Package weight: 27 lbs.
Material & Finish:
· Side rails are made from white pine.
· Steps are made from maple or birch furniture-grade plywood.
· Finished ladders are stained or painted based upon your selection, and completed with a protective top coat.
· Unfinished ladders come ready for your personal touch or just love them as they are! Ladders are prepped with a wood conditioner to prevent smudges and should be lightly sanded with 220 grit paper before applying a final finish.
· Carpet pads for all steps
· One Grippy Stick
· One Mounting Block
All necessary hardware. See Assembly Instructions for more details.